Inc 5000: Blossom Ridge Home Health and Hospice Makes the List of Sacramento’s Fast Growing CompaniesMarch 5, 2020
Inc. 5000: Sacramento region has 27 companies on this year’s list
The Sacramento region is becoming a center of fast-growing companies, with 27 local businesses appearing on this year’s Inc. magazine list of the country’s 5,000 fastest-growing private companies. That’s up from 26 on last year’s list, and 23 the year before that. Statewide, California had 712 companies on the 5,000 list, more than any other state.
MDstaffers, a health care company based in Rancho Cordova, saw a three-year revenue increase of 5,634%, to rank 49th in the country. It ended those three years with revenue of $7.1 million.
Of the fastest-growing local companies, Folsom-based education technology company PowerSchool had the highest revenue, ending 2018 with $361.1 million, an increase of 292% over three years.
The mix of companies that made the list is varied, with software, construction, health, retail insurance marketing and business products and services all represented. Nearly half, 13 of 27, were on the list last year. These are the local companies that made Inc. magazine’s annual list and their rankings, which are also available online.
- 49: MDstaffers
- 232: TransAmerica Express Logistics
- 748: Garage Champs
- 795: Natix
- 1,074: Engage3
- 1,142: 360 Risk Partners Insurance Solutions
- 1,260: SlideBelts
- 1,412: PowerSchool
- 1,477: Apex Appraisal Service
- 2,141: Blossom Ridge Home Health is one of 27 Sacramento area companies on fast growing company list.
- 2,260: SkyLine Scaffold
- 2,605: Patra
- 2,721: Cambria Solutions
- 3,158: Premier Pools and Spas
- 3,351: Coldwell Solar
- 3,438: Environmental Heating and Air Solutions
- 3,562: Bases Loaded
- 3,652: Certent
- 3,486: Badass Brand
- 3,895: Corp2000
- 3,963: Blast Analytics & Marketing
- 4,325: Precision Medical Products
- 4,573: Palmer Signs
- 4,590: SBC Contractors
- 4,637: Sacramento Rack and Shelving
- 2,893: California CareGivers Home Healthcare
- 2,938 MarkSYS